BACK TO OUR ROOTS!!!

Hello people hope you all Okay? today am talking about culture.Culture is the way of life and it plays a key role in representing our identity.I have been able to do a shoot today using tribal marks, they bring so much beauty .If you look at a lot of African movies, they are very proud of their culture and you will find that they will confidently act using tribal markings this really attracts me.

What about tribal markings?according to my analysis and understanding tribal markings is a way to express beauty in their culture and also for protection.Most importantly for identity.In my view, identity is who you are and character is what people perceive you to be.
"A nations culture resides in the hearts and souls of the people", by Mahatma Gandhi

Today i did a more culture oriented shoot just to kill the boredom and i was amazed by what came out have a look enjoy.







for bookings: contact me at justitphotography@gmail.com and my number is on my contact of this blog.


have a blessed week and remember do what you love best :)
until next time 

a bientot mes amies.


Share on Google Plus

About Casha

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment