WRITE UP!!!!

Hello people its been long i have been busy here and there..I felt i should encourage any one who feels like giving up.I have reached where i am now because of Gods Grace and of course family and friends.It took me so much for me to even go on with photography as a lady at times you feel so downgraded because the mentality is that photography is meant to be more masculine?no no personally i disagree when working, you find all sorts of criticisms and hear alot of things. 

But hey...that should not stop you to work harder,my friends keep telling me you can do so much better,if you work-hard trying is not in our vocabulary ..YOU CAN DO IT...remember you are a working progress..I have not reached where am supposed to but am getting there.

A few photos will not hurt hehe blessed weekend.








A bientot

Casha
Share on Google Plus

About Casha

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments: